It has been proven that by properly maintaining your vehicle with the recommended auto services you will benefit from longer vehicle life, increased gasoline mileage and better resale value.
Here are a handful of helpful tips to assist you to locate a good automotive repair facility as you shop for auto service.
- Use the MAP Service Center search to get on the right track
- Arrange for alternate transportation in advance so you will not feel forced to choose a shop based solely on location.
- Look for a neat, well-organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Look for a courteous staff, with a service consultant or technicians willing to answer your questions.
- Look for policies regarding estimated repair costs, diagnostic fees, guarantees and acceptable methods of payment.
- Look for signs of professionalism in the customer service area, such as civic, community or customer service awards.
If you have not found the location through the MAP locator search, and you are unsure if they are a MAP participating facility look for the MAP Participating Facility decal on the door or ask the manager if they participate in the MAP program.